Friday, July 1, 2011

Cool Blue, 5x7, $47.00, Painting #10 of the CLUB 47 CHALLENGE,Original Contemporary Abstract Seascape Landscape Paintings by Colorado Contemporary Landscape Artist Kimberly Conrad


Original painting on 5x7 heavy watercolor paper, shipped with a mat...$4.70 will be donated to breast cancer research.This painting I did awhile back, but misplaced it, and had to pull it down from sale. I found it today while cleaning the studio...it is one of my ALL TIME Favorite small seascapes, so I wanted to offer it in the Club 47 Challenge.I only wish it were a four foot piece...!!!!This painting is shipped with a mat to be used with an 8x1o frame, or mat may be discarded and painting will fit a standard 5x7 frame.Visit http://kimberlyconraddailypaintings.blogspot.com
to Purchase, or to learn about CLUB 47!!
Visit my website to see large paintings. www.kimberlyconradfineart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment