Thursday, February 3, 2011

"Softly Calling #4" Original Contemporary Abstract Landscape Paintings,14x11 Canvas,Colorado Abstract Landscape Artist Kimberly Conrad

Original acrylic painting on 14x11 gallery wrapped canvas.Wired and ready to hang, no frame needed.To purchase, contact Kimberly at kkconrad2@aol.com
Visit my website: www.kimberlyconradfineart.com
Click HERE to visit my Landscape Paintings Blog
Click HERE to visit my Seascape Paintings Blog
Click HERE to visit my Aspen Tree Paintings Blog
Click HERE to visit my "Pink Art For Breast Cancer" BLOG

Discover Landscape Art, Landscape Paintings, Contemporary Landscape Paintings, Abstract Landscape Paintings, Realistic Landscape Paintings as International Artists post daily their newest artwork. Sign up to receive free daily posts of Landscape Art in your email. Fill in your email in the left column where it says FOLLOW US!.

1 comment: